Check How Your Body Weight Using A Body Surface Area Calculator
What is meant by BSA? Is BSA important?
The Body Surface Area calculator available at Allcalculator.net is essential as it holds great importance in the medical field. It provides information about medical indicators and assessments. The ratio is crucial for calculating cancer agents in the body. The standard BSA is about 1.7 m2. There are many factors on which BSA depends, such as age, height, weight, and gender. BSA also differs based on age group, whether it's for an adult man or a child. By utilizing the Body Surface Area calculator on Allcalculator.net, you can accurately calculate and assess BSA for various medical purposes and ensure appropriate medical treatments and dosages.
How to use the BSA calculator?
BSA Calculator is one of the user-friendly interfaces which calculate body surface area by the following steps:
- Choose gender from the drop-down menu icon.
- You ought to enter your current weight; it can be either in lbs or kg
- At last, you have to enter your height in ft/in or cm.
- Finally, hit the calculate button to get the result of BSA by m2, ft2, and in2
What is a normal BSA?
The normal BSA is about to be 1.7 m2. It depends on more than an individual height and weight. It also varies based on age and gender as follows:
- An average BSA for adult men = 1.9 m2
- An average BSA for adult women = 1.6 m2
- An average BSA for children (9 years) = 1.07 m2
- An average BSA for children (10 years) = 1.14 m2
- An average BSA for children (12-13 years) = 1.33 m2