Surface Area Calculator To Calculate Surface Area Of Your Requisite Shapes
Welcome to Allcalculator.net, your comprehensive source for calculating surface areas of various shapes. Our Surface Area Calculator is a versatile tool that allows you to accurately determine the surface area of your desired shapes, whether it's a cube, sphere, cylinder, or any other geometric form. With Allcalculator.net, you can simplify complex calculations and obtain precise surface area measurements effortlessly. Empower your geometry calculations with our reliable and user-friendly Surface Area Calculator.
How to use the surface area calculator?
Here are some steps to Calculate the Surface Areas by using this online calculator are as follows:
- First, select the shape from the drop-down menu
- Enter the value of the length and the unit of measurement from the drop-down menu
- The calculator helps you generate the surface area's value and illustrate your chosen shape.
How to calculate the surface area of a body?
There are different formulas to calculate the surface area depending on the body. Some formulas are used to calculate the surface area of the common body types. In Surface Area Calculations, all lengths are measured in the same unit, including inches, cm, and mm. The final result from the surface area calculator will be a square of the same unit: square feet, square meters, square cm, square mm, square inches, etc.
How can you find the surface area of a cube?
A cube's surface area is the easiest to find among all the different shapes. The formula is used to calculate the surface area of a cube, and you can also use the Surface Area Calculator to get an exact result.
A = 6* (side area)
The square's area equals the product of the length of all its sides. The formula for the surface areas of the cube is
A = 6* l2
l- on the side of the square
How can you find the surface area of a pyramid?
A pyramid is a 3D solid with a polygonal base and triangular lateral faces. It is assumed to be a regular square pyramid. Based on the shape, it would be a hexagonal pyramid or rectangular pyramid. The formula for the surface area of the pyramid is:
A = 1 * √(l2 + 4 * h2) + l2
l – base side
h – the height of a pyramid
You can also split the equation into:
a = A(base) + A(lateral) = A(base) + 4 * A(lateral face)
How to calculate the surface area of a sphere?
The following steps are here to find the surface area of a sphere is:
- Determine the radius of the sphere
- Input the value into the formula
- Calculate the result
- Use the Surface Area Calculator to find the sphere's radius if you know its area.
How to use a surface area calculator in calculus?
Use this calculator by entering the function and variables you want to differentiate against.
- The first step is to enter the given function in the space in front of the title function.
- Enter the variable x or y for which the given function is differentiated. It is the axis around which the curve revolves.
- Enter the lower limit of the given function and let the lower limit in the case of revolution around the x-axis be a where the y-axis is c.
- Enter the upper limit of the given function and let the upper limit in the case of revolution around the x-axis be b and in the case of the y-axis be d.
- Click on the submit button to get the required surface area.